Hopelessly Heather

The ramblings and obsessions of a longtime Avon lady

Each Monday I gather up the daily QOTD (Quote of the Day) posts I made for the week that are inspirational, motivational or just plain funny.

Monday’s QOTD:

Mon 3

Tuesday’s QOTD:

Tue 3

Wednesday’s QOTD:

Wed 3

Thursday’s QOTD:

Thu 3

Friday’s QOTD:

Fri 3

Saturday’s QOTD:

Sat 3

Sunday’s QOTD:

Sun 3

Which one was your favorite this week and why? Got one to share? Drop a comment below!

Love this post? Make sure to subscribe to the blog so you don’t miss others like it!

10 thoughts on “Motivational Monday

1. masercot says:

Monday is the preferred motivator for javelin-throwers…

Liked by 1 person

1. hethrgood says:

I’ve never thrown a javelin, so I’ll take your word for it.

Sunday speaks to me most in this bunch, though I apparently liked Tuesday’s so much, I reposted it on Wednesday. 😬

2. Oh this is a good batch today. I’m going with Thursday’s QOTD, because it’s true.

Liked by 1 person

3. Monday – That gives me some hope.
    Tuesday – I don’t think I agree. It depends. Sometimes I explain the problem out loud to others, and it does help me think of a solution, but then other times, it’s someone else that solves it. But, I guess in a way, the solution might not have been thought of without the explanation, so….
    Wednesday – oh… ummm…. it’s the same quote as Tuesday only attributed to someone else. Quite funny.
    Thursday – I didn’t think so, but lately, it seems that either I or someone else says ‘That’s not what I meant.’ Quite sad how we have trouble understanding one another even if we speak the same language.
    Friday – Love it.
    Saturday – Ha! If only that were so easy! But I think that would mean a lot less people on this planet.
    Sunday – Another good one. Great reminder…

Liked by 3 people

1. hethrgood says:

Re Tuesday/Wednesday, I think it’s basically referring to the requirement to understand the problem in order to determine the solution. Clearly it resonated with me so much, I chose it twice…in a row. 🤣🤣🤣

Liked by 1 person

4. Loving Sundays QOTD

Liked by 1 person

1. hethrgood says:

You and me both!

5. Beaton says:

Tuesday and Wednesday 😂
    Reminds me of the saying that understanding your problem is half the solution
    ~B

Liked by 1 person

6. cjstarlight says:

I like Monday’s quote. It really shows how it is the direction you go rather than how quickly you go. The rest of the quotes are just as good too!

Liked by 1 person