Hopelessly Heather

The ramblings and obsessions of a longtime Avon lady

Each Monday I gather up the daily QOTD (Quote of the Day) posts I made for the week that are inspirational, motivational or just plain funny.

Monday’s QOTD:

Mon 1

Tuesday’s QOTD:

Tue 1

Wednesday’s QOTD:

Wed 1

Thursday’s QOTD:

Thu 1

Friday’s QOTD:

Fri 1

Saturday’s QOTD:

Sat 1

Sunday’s QOTD:

Sun 1

Which one was your favorite this week and why? Got one to share? Drop a comment below!

Love this post? Make sure to subscribe to the blog so you don’t miss others like it!

13 thoughts on “Motivational Monday

1. I love this theme!! I’m going to have to go with Friday’s QOTD because I wholeheartedly believe it’s true 😉

Liked by 1 person

1. hethrgood says:

It is true!! My pick is Sunday in this batch!

Liked by 1 person

1. Brent says:

My voice is so bad that when I try sing it makes me cry and the birds throw up

Liked by 1 person

1. hethrgood says:

Doubtful…and dramatic. 🤣

2. This week, it is all about music for me!
    It is the Eurosong contest week here in Europe and while not all acts are always good, there are few gems. And I just love seeing so many European cultures in one show.

I did watch the American version of it last year and I thought it was good and interesting , especially seeing some singers I know (Sisqo , Michael Bolton).
    It was quite well executed for a first time.
    But in Europe this has been an annual event for over 50 years, so there is a lot of history.
    Tonight is the first semi final and I just can’t wait 😄

Liked by 1 person

1. hethrgood says:

Oh, awesome! That contest is LEGEND!!

3. masercot says:

I sing like no one’s there because, if I sing long enough, they leave…

4. Michelle says:

I love Monday. It’s great advice that’s hard to live.
    Do you sing in the shower? That’s not something I do – I don’t bring in music either. I think I’m going to up my shower game.

Liked by 1 person

1. hethrgood says:

I do! I play songs I’m learning and practice harmonies in the shower! There’s great acoustics in there, and just enough separation from the music that I can hear how well harmonies work…and often can find unusual harmonies better.

How are you? You’ve been quiet on here lately…

Liked by 1 person

1. Michelle says:

I’ve been struggling. Up and down and all around. But the weather is good, and I have big plans for a shower today 😉

Liked by 1 person

1. hethrgood says:

Yessss—progress!! If you still have energy after the shower, put on some lipstick.

Liked by 1 person

1. Michelle says:

I didn’t make lipstick but I did try a new NYX eyebrow gel. Good stuff. I just have no resilience. I must check Amazon.

Liked by 1 person

1. hethrgood says:

It wouldn’t surprise me one but if Amazon carries resilience. 🤣