So you’ve made the jump into being an Avon lady, but you’re shy. Are you taking advantage of passive selling opportunities? Here are a few ideas to passively sell Avon and obtain new customers:
1. Wear an Avon pin on your coat, shirt or handbag. Bonus points if you wear them upside down as people will approach you to tell you your pin is upside down – a GREAT conversation starter!
2. Carry brochures with you and make sure they are visible when out and about.
3. Have an Avon window cling or magnet made up for your car – too spendy? Purchase colored window markers and draw up your own!
4. Wear Avon fashion, jewelry, fragrances, makeup, etc.
5. Gift Avon products to hostesses, teachers, birthday girls, etc.
6. Leave brochures in waiting rooms or in your shopping carts wherever you visit.
7. Put Avon products in a common space at work (e.g., hand lotion in the bathroom) with your contact label on it.
8. Leave labeled samples and your business card with tips for servers.
9. Hand out your Avon business card when someone asks for your contact info.
10. Use Avon branded products when using a public restroom.
11. Leave brochures in plastic brochure bags hanging on the gas pump, in restroom stalls, or on your car’s back window hanging from a window clinging hook when you run into a store or when you park at any public place.
The ideas above are just a FEW of the ways you can make people approach YOU about Avon.
Do you have other favorite ways? If so, comment below!